Thursday, August 7, 2008

Florida Trip!!!!


Dad and I

Dad, Mom and I at Bud and Alleys....Yummy!!!

Mom and I acting silly in the Seaside village trying on hats!!

Mom and Dad
Music in Seaside after dinner it was a ton of fun!!
My parents and I decided to take the annual trip to Florida this year even though sadly my sweet husband had to stay back in Nashville and study for the BAR!!!! We had a great time together and really enjoyed the sun and surf. At the same time Matthew took the week to study hard for the Bar that was just around the corner!!! It was so funny though because I felt like a pregnant teenager without a husband the whole vacation. I would even catch some at the pool trying to figure out the situation given I was with my parents on the trip.....it was too funny!! All in all we had a blast as a family! Here a few pictures from the fun!!!!

3 comments:

Joel & Joanna said...

Wow, JB you look beautiful and I love that gray & white dress you wore in Seaside!!! Glad you had a great time with your parents and that Matthew has a huge weight lifted after taking the bar. Yay!!

The Roper's said...

I know what you mean about the looks-I felt the same way! And still do carrying my two around...looks that say "poor girl"! Glad to see that you are doing well and you look precious!!

The Hadfields said...

We love seaside!! Glad you had fun and I'm so glad the big test is behind your hubby!! :)