We are just having the best time with Grant!!! The other night after we got him ready for bed he was so content that I decided to sit him in his big boy bed and take more pictures. I also love to just take random pictures throughout the day to capture some of the sweetest moments. We have had lots of fun visitors as well this week and Grant has enjoyed every second along with mommy. Today we had our first little friend come see us, baby Anna Wells. We had to capture some of cutest moments with of course more pictures. Here are the latest......
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Fun with Baby Grant
Posted by Jenny Beth at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is beautiful. Love the new title picture. Congrats again!
I can't get over just how handsome your little guy is... not surprising, though! Glad you are having lots of joyful moments and we can't wait to join you in the wonderful world of parenthood!
Post a Comment