Grant went to a baby shower with mommy... this is also my good friend Mandi holding baby Drew...the boys are about 1 month apart.
Mommy and baby Grant
Grant had lunch with a new little friend Andrew!!
Grant and I joined the TN district one day during lunch and he got to meet all of mommy's business partners and boss, we had a blast getting to see everyone.
This is Molly, Kristen, Grant and Me, we all are the Nashville reps for Enfamil baby formula...love you girls....GO ENFAMIL!!!
This is Me, Grant and Kathy, we work together also and I just love her to pieces!!

Grant got to meet mommy's boss
Grant has been enjoying his snuggle bugglle and shades on our little outings.
Grant visited Grandaddy at work one day

Grant has been watching the Titans with Daddy.....so sad they didn't make it to the superbowl
Mommy and baby GrantThis is Molly, Kristen, Grant and Me, we all are the Nashville reps for Enfamil baby formula...love you girls....GO ENFAMIL!!!
Grant got to meet mommy's boss
Grant has been watching the Titans with Daddy.....so sad they didn't make it to the superbowl
Grant has been a very busy baby lately!! We have been back to Lexington for a brief trip and got to see Mimi and Grandaddy again. It was so cold we didn't get out much but we did go see Grandaddy one day at work and had so much fun. Since Christmas Grant has also expereinced his big boy bath tub and loves it. It is so much fun to give him a bath and watch his little face look back at me with wonder. I love his Burts Bees baby wash smell so much after his bath, a clean baby in their pjs... so sweet!! We have also visted friends and co-workers lately as well and have really enjoyed our time with everyone. Grant is so much fun and has also started to really smile big ,my heart just melts everytime he smile back at me. Just this past week we have made a huge step as well in transitioning Grant from his little cradle by our bed to his big boy crib in his room...I think I am up half the night checking on him with the flash light. He really is sleeping well though,right now he wakes up once to feed in the middle of the night and will sleep usually until about 6:30 or 7ish. He has also started to really cew and try to talk to us and it is just so sweet. I feel like he changes and grows daily, we went last week for his 2month check up and he weighted 10lbs 15oz, so he has really grown and seems to be flying through his 3mo clothes. I try to take pictures and video all the timeto capture all the sweet and fleeting stages. I can't believe that he is already 2month...time passes too quickly. We have had more good times latetly so I will post more pictures soon.


2 comments:
Baby Grant, I have been waiting for an update! Thank you for sharing with us what you have been up to. Please tell your mommy and daddy that I would love to schedule dinner with them soon. And then I could meet you too!
He is so sweet!! And you're looking great too, JB!
Post a Comment