Thursday, February 12, 2009

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, today or really this week marks a very important moment in time.....OUR TRIP TO VEGAS. One year ago at this time some of you may recall we took a little trip to Vegas....well....we sure did have a ton of fun!!! So much fun look what we brought home with us from that trip!!! What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay there!!! Viva Las Vegas BABY!!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh Jenny Beth! He is just adorable. I think he is really starting to look like you and your family. I hope y'all are doing well. He looks like a very happy baby and you look like a natural. I love your family picture at church. It is so sweet.

The Roper's said...

Funny :) I found out in Vegas that I was pregnant with Addy! He is adorable!!!!

Laura Alsup said...

so cute! i hope you are doing well! your little man is adorable.