Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun!

Grant having a blast at the pool in his friend Trey's floaty crab, thanks Lauren for having us over to swim, we had fun!!
Visits with Grandmothers and Greatgrandmothers
Three generations!
4th of July part 1...we went to the lake with our great friends, here is my friend Piper and her baby Nash with us kicking off the holiday weekend!

Piper (baby Nash), Jenny (baby on the way), Me (Grant)
Baby Nash and Baby Grant enjoying the evening on the porch at the lake house

This was Brian, Jenny and Jocee late night lovin on Grant, he couldn't sleep!

Girls Walk at the lake

4th of July part 2, we visited my parents in Lexington, here is Grant and his Meme with his new cell phone!

Havin a blast after a bath in his froggy robe at Meme's house

The TN aquarium day, we took Grant on a little trip!
Grant and his Daddy watching the fish

Mommy and Grant

I loved this picture!

Du,Du, Du, du.....Grant and Mommy in the shark cage!!

Swim day, we met our friends Ginny and Andrew for a cool dip!

Andrew giving Grant a hug at te pool playground!
Story time at the Williamson Co. Library, Here we are with Andrea and sweet baby Luke!

April and sweet Mason, the boys had so much fun during story time!
Grant enjoying a little music and sounds during story time!

Play group with our church, we met at the mall play ground in coolsprings since it was soooo hot outside, here is Grant playin with is buddy Mason!

Ok so I am a little behinde on blogging but we have so been enjoying our summer with little trips here and there, play dates, story time, pool time, summer walks, frequent visits to our new cool off spot, Sweet Ci Ci's, (best frozen yogurt in town by the way and you can make your own... so fun!!), celebrating birthdays, 4th of July, ect... all the wonderful things that summer has to offer. Grant has truly been loving all the new experiences and it is so fun to watch his little face full of wonder and curiosity! He is 8months and I can hardly believe it!! His new word is.....drum roll please.... Dad, da, da!!! Yay we have been trying so hard to teach him to say Dad, da instead of calling Matthew "Bob" and he said it yesterday, I am going to try and catch it on video if I can. On the flip side of things we are preparing for phase 2 of some house renovation!! I never posted pictures of our phase 1 so I will have to do that sometime on a whole other blog post but we are getting ready to gut our kitchen so we will be under construction for several weeks and it has been keeping us very busy with all the planning. We head to Seaside on Saturday so I will be on another blogging break for a bit but here are some pictures of our summer so far ( there are several so I apologize). Enjoy!

3 comments:

April Kay said...

Love the pics! I still crack up about "Bob"!! Marc talks about it all the time! "Uh-Bob"... hee hee! So glad we got to have some fun playdates together this summer! Y'all come up to BG once we get settled and Grant & Mason can play for a day!

The Claunch Family said...

Jenny Beth, he is so adorable! Looks like you are having a fun-filled summer!

Joni said...

Hey Jenny Beth! I loved catching up with you on your blog. I found you on Andrea's page. Your little boy is precious.