Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins, Apples, family and friends we love it all....we are lovin FALL!

My little Punkin Boy!
Yay for FALL!

Trunk r Treat with his little friend Cooke


Trunk r treat with Kathy!

Pic with the Brithday candles

Pic with his little friend Emerson


This was our favorite trunk or should I say display....they went all out in a Birthday theme and it was too cute, everybody had great trunks and it was so much fun!

Daddy and our little Rooster

Arrington Vinyards for Brian G's B-day...the girls at the wine tasting


Ash, Joc and me at Arrington



Keenland in Lexington is a Fall staple for us...this was Grant's first trip to see the horses race and he loved it!

Grandaddy and Grant pickin out a horse

Relaxing at the races on a beautiful Fall day.

Apple and Pumplin Farm...Meme and Grant pickin out a pumpkin
"Mommy, I like this one!"

Grant and Mommy pickin out pumpkins


Picking out fresh APPLES....YUM!

Playin at Meme and Grandaddy's house..he LOVES the chandelier in my parents house and this captured his little face of wonder!

His first car from Meme and Grandaddy


Matthew's Birthday....this was his gift from Me and Grant...his grandfather is a WWII hero and was honored with a purple heart, silver star, and eagle air medal for his courage....I wanted to frame it for Matthew since it has been passed down to us.

Happy Birthday to my sweetie!

Birthday Boy
Matthew's family came into town to celebrate, we enjoyed a birthday dinner at Kobe Steaks!



Gramps and Gigi playin with Grant

Grant's 1st walking shoe!


We went to Lonnie Young's to get Grant his first pair of walking shoes...What a big boy!

" I'm gonna be 1"


"Yay"


Meme and Grandaddy came to see us, we enjoyed breakfast one morning at Loveless Cafe!

Whew where has October gone?? I guess time passes quickly when you are having fun! We have definately had a very full Fall! Over the past few weeks we have had lots of family visit us, birthday celebrations, pumpkin patches and apple farms, horse racing, a visit to Lexington, a trip to Knoxville to shoot a commercial for HGTV(little acting gig), Arrington Vinyards with friends, flea market trips, Fall strolls, Trunk r Treat at church, whew..... it has been busy! Grant has really enjoyed this time of year and the fresh Fall air has been so nice!! He is 11 months and the count down to the BIG 1 is just 2 weeks away....can hardly get my mind around it!! Where has the time gone? He is such a joy and so funny! He continues to crawl and pull up everywhere and babbles all the time!! His favorite gesters of the moment are telling you that he is going to be 1....he holds his little fingers up and it is just the cutest thing...then he claps! He has really started to eat more big boy food and I have to say that I think I have a carbo lover on my hands oh and CHEESE! His favorites of the moment are grill cheese, waffles, and CHEESE....he LOVES cheese!! We are planning his Birthday right now and it is so fun!! My little baby is growing up before my very eyes!! Here are some fun pics from our recent activities. WARNING...there are alot of pics! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Misty said...

He's the cutest little rooster. Don't you just love buying the 1st pair of shoes at Lonnie Young's? They are so nice and helpful. Have fun with the 1st bday party...it's so much fun. I can't wait to see the pics.

Kristen Butler Parker said...

Oh how I love Lonnie Young's!!! I have memories going every year as a kid! I cannot wait to take Mason! Great Fall pics:)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. I had so much fun with Grant Sat. night and with you all Sunday at Trunk or Treat. Thank you for sharing that precious little boy with me.
I bought all of Jake, Will and Katie's shoes at Lonnie Young's for years. It is a wonderful place to shop. I know they are still as helpful and nice as they were all those years ago.
Love you all.