
Our Christmas card Picture

My sweet Christmas baby


Grant opening his very own plate and bowl set with Daddy

"Mommy,I think I need a little help opening this present"

I can't believe I am actually posting this picture in all our morning glory but it was the only family pic I got on Christmas morning.

Grant's Christmas!

Grant checking out his Seasame Street instant cold packs for boo boos from his stocking....I have a feeling we are gonna need them!

New Years 2010!! Jocee and I having a blast at the Standard!!

My New Year Honey!

The boys enjoying a little New Year cigar and guy time!!

Ashley and I acting silly!

The girls just before we went to ring in the New Year at the Standard! We had a blast!

Christmas Day at my Aunt Connie's house, Mom and I just before our yummy Christmas lunch!

The Christmas table....My mom and her sis!

The girls: Aunt Connie, Mom, Me and Neno

The hostess (Aunt Connie) and my cousins Clark and Cole

Our little Christmas family

A little Christmas breakfast at our house on Christmas morning

Just a fun pic my Mom took that captured a little Christmas around the house.

Grant on Christmas morning when e first discovered his new SID the Science Kid pal, he loves that show in the morning so Santa had to bring SID to live at our house.

Grant discovering what Santa has left under the tree!

Our power went out on Christmas Eve at our house and it was really warm outside so Grant and his Grandaddy decided to take little evening stroll in the back yard.

Daddy and Grant playing the guitar waiting for the power to come back on....notice the candles in the background.

A note to Grant from Santa! Santa and his reindeer really enjoyed their snack too!

Martini Christmas party our friend's house....Me, Jocee, Holly(the hostess) and Ashley, we had a great time celebrating the holiday season and acting silly!

Our church class Christmas party

A fun ornament exchange at Lauren's house! So fun to be with friends!

Drew's birthday party! Betsy, Mandi, Ginny and Me

Grant fell asleep eating his lunch one day (with his grilled cheese in hand), poor baby was exhausted from all the Chritams fesitvities and shopping.

Santa Baby, it didn't go over too well this year!

Mommy's little helper

Around the house a little


The funniest Christmas card we recieved!! This was the first!
We had such a wonderful holiday with lots of festivities and fun! Grant was a blast to watch this year even though he really doesn't understand Santa yet. Here are several pics, they are a little out of order so I apologize for that but here is our fun through the holiday season. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas holiday! Grant is getting so big; he's absolutely adorable!
Oh my, Grant is the biggest! The family pic of y'all on Christmas Day is soooo good! I love Grant's sweet little face in it! What a fun post to read!
Grant just gets cuter and cuter. Don't forget, we have a dinner to plan!
Girl, I love the pajama pic!! I think it's a sweet family pic of you guys:)
Post a Comment