Friday, March 13, 2009

Grant's 3 month Photo shoot.










Newborn Photo shoot...it is unbelieveable how much they change in 3months!







We had Grant's 3 month picutres taken last weekend and here are a few of the shots. We are still waiting on the other pictures so I will post more later. I am also posting some of his newborn photos......I can't believe the difference and how fast he has grown. Every minute is so precious to us since the infant year is so fleating. Enjoy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant's pictures are precious. Beautiful baby, beautiful parents.
Love y'all.

Misty said...

Adorable! Enjoy this time,it really does fly by.

The Hadfields said...

Adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Too cute! He is adorable!

The Roper's said...

I think that he is looking a lot like his Mommy. Great family shots!

Tothblog said...

The pictures turned out great. He has grown so much.

April Kay said...

I love them, Jenny Beth! He is gorgeous!!!

Joel & Joanna said...

Oh, what a handsome little guy!!! And such bright, happy eyes! I think it is real important to capture those different stages in pictures since they grow & change so fast and time passes all too quickly. Enjoy your time with him and hope to get together sometime soon! Love & hugs

Lauren said...

what great pics...such a doll!