Thursday, May 14, 2009

6 months Today!!!

6months!! Just Playin
5 months

4months


3 months

2months

2 weeks

Birthday

In mommy's belly at 20 weeks


Happy 6 month Birthday to my baby boy!! My sweet Grant is half a year old and I can hardly believe it!! Time has gone by so quickly with my sweetness and we have loved every minute! Having a little boy is such a joy and we look so forward to watching Grant grow and learn. He seems to change a little each day and even teaches me something a little new along the way. Grant is such a gift sent from heaven and we feel so humbled to be his parents. Here are a few fun facts about Grant.


1. Grant loves people especially his mommy and Daddy!

2. Grant loves to drool on everything!

3. Grant loves pretty much all of his veggies so far: Squash, Peas, Carrots, Sweet potatoes, greenbeans but his favorites are squash and peas!

4. He loves his evening meal to be specifically rice cereal with applesauce and bananas mixed but is not big on his morning meal

5. He has a contagious smile and opens his mouth when you enter the room with excitement beaming from his little face.

6. He loves to say Ba,ba, ba ( we are working on that....we think he is trying to say bye, bye), and he also love to say ma, ma ,ma!

7. He enjoys his exersaucer and LOVES anything that plays music but not for too long.... he is a man on the move and wants to play with a variety and is interested in everything!

8. Grant has started to sleep on his tummy and does a very good job at rolling over

9. Grant is REALLY ticklish under his arms and belly

10. Grant LOVES to jump and is sitting up!!!He is REALLY active!

I could go on and on.....we love you so much our sweet Grant baby!!!

4 comments:

The Maguet's said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast the time has past! Before you know it he'll be having a birthday! Enjoy every minute!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't beleive that he is already 6 months! He is such a cutie! Enjoy him!!!

Christine said...

I can't believe is already 6 months old. I remember looking at your blog when you were waiting for him to get here and it doesn't seem like that long ago. He is so precious. I can't tell who he looks like. He seems like a good combination of both of you but maybe looks like your dad a little bit. Does he look like your baby pictures? I'm so glad you are so happy. No one realizes how in love they will be until their babies get here. Isn't it just the greatest happiness in the world??

April Kay said...

Happy 6 months, Grant! Is he having his pictures taken soon? I still need to schedule Mason's 12 months pics! Grant is still as gorgeous as ever. Isn't being a mommy to a little boy the best thing in the ENTIRE world?!?!?!??!