Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kitchen! It's finally DONE!!! Yippe!

Another view fo the finished kitchen.
Finished!!!

Still need the knobs

Almost done... pot filler, knobs, electric plates, ect. yet to be done at this point.
Grant enjoying his first walk about in the new kitchen

In the process

Down to the studs


Old Kitchen


I am a little behinde on postings so I am going to start with the kitchen, here is the finished kitchen that I promised, more fun pics to follow soon, we have been busy bees around here lately but we are SO glad to have the kitchen finally done. I really wanted a cottage feel with freshness with lots of light in the kitchen. Almost 3months of planning, looking and putting it all together.... it feels so good to have it done and I really love how it turned out. With a 9 mo old it REALLY feels great to have a kitchen back! Here are some before, during and after pics, enjoy!

9 comments:

Misty said...

Jenny Beth,
I LOVE your kitchen. It looks amazing. I think you have your cottage like kitchen. Love the white,subway tile, lighting, sink,etc. It's all beautiful.

The Roper's said...

Looks so good! I'd even take your old kitchen :)

Lindsey said...

It's gorgeous! I love it all!

Stressed and Distressed said...

Oh it is so sweet!! Love it!

caroline G said...

Looks GREAT!!! I know you are so happy to have it finished!

Ashley Alissa said...

Your kitchen looks fantastic! I'm sure you are so relieved to have that over with - renovations are stressful!!

Lauren said...

looks amazing!

Jennie said...

love the kitchen Jenny Beth! It looks great!

Mary-Kate said...

Love it! I'm going for a cottage feel to my whole house! Must be our love for the beach!