Monday, September 28, 2009

A Little This and That!

Me and Grant with Molly and sweet Elise at Anna Well's 1st Birthday
Friends at the birthday party


The birthday girl....happy 1st birthday Anna Wells!

Me and Jocee at the Taste of Nashville...a fundraiser for the Boys and Girls club of Nashville


We traveled to Cincinnati recently and had dinner with his family, here are Travis and Ryan with Grant at dinner!

Gramps and Gigi havin fun at dinner with Grant in Cincinnati, we went to a great place called RED in Hyde Park that had lots of yummy food, it was lots -o- fun!

At the Wine Loft with a few friends for my B-day( I really wanted to fly under the radar this year....)

Matthew and I on a Birthday Date to Firefly...love that place!

Trip to Lexington...having a Birthday brunch with my family at Jean Farris Winery.

My sweet friend from High school,Karen, that I recently got to see at a wedding shower for our friend Laura while in Lexington,everyone used to think we looked like sisters in high school!

Grant playin in the morning

That sweet baby face just melts my heart!

We joined Cheekwood this year and we have really enjoyed our membership. Recently they have had a scarecrow exhibit and we took Grant on opening day and had a blast!


Grant and Daddy with a fun Scarecrow

Just a late summer family pic.


Grant and his Daddy at his little friend Seth's 1st Birthday party!


The late summer/early Fall has once again been a very busy time for us, I always think that life might slow a little bit but it always seems to speed up!! We have been up to a little this and that from birthdays( Yes I turned the BIG 31), fundraisers,mini trips, scarecrow scoping, walks, flea marketing, yhew....oh yeah and Grant's first ear infection!!! The Fall is another time of the year that I just adore!! I love the crisp Fall nip to the air, first chili suppers, fresh apple cider, the rich colors of mums and pumpkins, the smell of cinnamon around the house, leaves that crackle under our toes, and there is just something so beautiful about the sunshine in the early evening hours during Fall that casts a warm/fuzzy glow to the day....I just love FALL! Grant is getting so big and finds new tricks everyday! His favorite word of the moment is "Ok" which cracks us up!! He seems to keep a few little bumps on the forehead as he learns how to cruise the house and take a few little steps here and there. I am planning his 1st birthday and it's really hard to believe it!! I pinch myself everyday and feel so thankful for Grant....he is the light of my life and selfishly I wish that I could somtimes just stop the time! Here are a few fun pictures over the past few weeks and there will be more..... Enjoy!

0 comments: