Thursday, October 9, 2008

The BIG 30!!!!


Flowers that Matthew brought home just before he took me to dinner( so I thought, just the 2 of us but was way more surprised to have my parents and dear friends waiting for me at Mambu)
The fun Meal and laughter we all shared
Lauren and I with our bellies, we look forward to our little guys getting to meet soon

2 comments:

Deana said...

Oh good- you are older :-) I am 29 here in a couple weeks and really not loving that idea. Jason and I have planned a weekend away so I am excited about that!! Happy Birthday to you!!

The Monsarrats said...

you look great jenny beth! so exciting you are on the brink of meeting your sweet baby boy! i love your short hair and tell matthew congrats on the bar! i can so remember those stressful days! jenn