Drum Roll............Matthew passed the BAR!!!!!! The whole weekend has been so much fun and packed full of joy. On Friday we found out that Matthew had in deed passed the Bar and is OFFICIALLY an Attorney. He is over the moon and so am I that after 3 long years, all the hard work and dedication has all finally been successful!! On top of the good news, Matthew's Birthday is this Thursday so needless to say the best B-day present!! My parents came into town this weekend and we celebrated Friday night at Radius 10 which by the way is a really great restaurant here in town. We had a really delightful dinner on the patio and just CELEBRATED passing the BAR and an early Birthday. Along with all the excitement we had our last Baby shower today (Sunday) which was our church shower....so special!! My grandmother (Neno), cousin and her little girl all got to come in for the shower which was also a treat. Matthew and I feel so blessed to be part of the Harpeth Hills family and the shower was just beautiful. A special thank you to Misty George and Mrs. Lee Ellen Ezell for putting together such a precious and memorable day. We are on the home stretch and so excited to meet our little man!!! Here are some of the pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!! Oh.....and on a side note.....YES I cut my hair 7 inches!!!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
BIG WEEKEND : A CELEBRATION
Posted by Jenny Beth at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats to Matt! This is huge! I could hardly sleep the night before the bar list was posted last year, so I can only imagine how much anticipation and then relief and excitement must have been going on in the Kroplin house!
Congratulations Matthew! What a blessingto have that behind you before baby boy arrives. I know you can't wait. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment