Ok, so I have been a huge blog slacker lately and really can't believe that the last month in a half has just passed me by with so much to share. I will try to bring everything up to speed given that with a busy schedule lately even my own camera ran clean out of juice. So sadly I don't have everything captured but I do have some of the fun highlights that we have experienced recently. So here it goes. At the end of August Matthew and I went to Dallas for a work/pleasure trip...we had a blast. Once the work was over for me, we spent the remainder of our time hitting the highlights that good ole Dallas had to offer. I have also had a baby luncheon in Lexington that my Mom's friends gave me and a Nashville Baby shower that my dear friends had for us. I truly think this baby is set for the next year, he will not need a thing!!!! I have also turned the BIG 30 on Sept. 9th, I guess I am officially out of the twenty something phase!!! Matthew, my sweet husband surprised me with an intimate birthday party at Cafe Mambu with some of my closest friends and parents...I was totally not expecting the treat!!! We have also spent great time with friends lately and attended the Nashville Children's Alliance Fundraiser that we have volunteered with this year. Along with all of the busy schedules, Matthew officially started his job at Frost Brown and Todd.He so glad to be done with Law school and starting to put all his efforts the past three years to work. So needless to say the calendar has been packed!!! In the meantime my belly continues to grow each day and the baby's room is almost pulled together. I can hardly believe that we will have a little sweet pea soon!!! I can't wait to meet our little guy. He moves all the time and gets the hiccups about 2-3 times a day. This whole process has been truly amazing. Ok, I hope I have not left anything out, I will leave you all with the pictures of what my dear camera has been able to catch. Thanks for visiting.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Jenny Beth,
I found your blog through a few other's blogs and was so glad to see you are doing well. It's been forever since we've "ran into" each other. Congrats on your pregnancy! I know you'll be a wonderful mommy.
Love,
Beth Robinson Miller
You look great Jenny Beth. I'm so glad you guys are doing well and staying busy!! :)
You look so good! I hope that you are still feeling well! Can't wait to see pictures of your "new little one" very soon!!!
I can't believe how great you look!!! You little one will be here soon!! Congrats with everything!!
Hi friend... can't believe you are this close to meeting your son! I don't know how you get through the day or think of anything else other than your baby boy!!! You are a beautiful person and I know that means you will be such a beautiful and wonderful mommy. I'll be checking back and hope to meet your little guy soon. Lots of love!
Post a Comment