A Saturday morning at the park with Matthew, here is my PG pose....ha!!
Our early voting day just before the Saturday park walk
Dinner at Miel(a new place here in town that was great) with our friends David and Harriet.
Funny Halloween bunco night: Jenny G, Lia, and me the PG nun!!
Well, as the time nears for our little man to arrive, Matthew and I have been able to sneak some good couple time in along with some friend time. I have to admit there have been the tired days but I am officially on maternity leave and able to really rest and nest for the big event that is only 1 week away...November 8th is the big day....that is if our little man decides otherwise. It he is anything like his Daddy he should be right on schedule since Matthew never likes to be late. However....if he is like his mommy he might be running a little late, so I guess we will see. We are very ready to meet him, hold him, and just love on him. Here are a few random fun pictures of some moments throughout October. Enjoy.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Fall Fun!!!
Posted by Jenny Beth at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww, I didn't realize the 8th was your due date! That is Will's birthday!!
LOVE the nun costume!
pregnant nun - I love it!
Post a Comment