Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BIG Day...

Ok, here is one last post before little man arrives. I just had to post from today's events and they are not over yet. We started today at the War Memorial downtown which was Matthew's official swearing in ceremony. This was truly a special moment and we are so glad that our little guy allowed his Daddy to go through this without Mommy in labor at the same time. Yes I was there and in less than 24 hours we should have our son.....crazy I know!!!! Matthew and I were able to sneak one last meal/celebration at the Capitol Grille for a late lunch. I ate a big burger and fries not knowing when the next meal will be allowed. So the bags are packed (I think I have packed/re-packed the bags 50times making sure I have everything)!!! I still can not get my mind around the fact that the next time we leave the house we will come back with a baby....it feels like a dream to both of us!!! Here are a few pictures from today and stay tuned for more....baby Kroplin will soon arrive.




8 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all of the wonderful details! Best wishes!!!! I will be thinking about all of you!

The Roper's said...

Will say a little prayer for you and baby tomorrow!! Can't wait...

Mary-Kate said...

My Josh ate at Capitol Grille today! He said it was buzzing downtown for the CMA's. I'll be praying and thinking about you. Can't wait for pictures!

Jenna said...

Good luck and Congratulations! I'll be pryaing for you all :)

Joel & Joanna said...

Oh my goodness!!! What an exciting week... I will be checking every hour til I see the sweet face of your son on here! Our thoughts & prayers are with all 3 of you... much love!

edwina rogers said...

We are so excited to hear the big news! You have been in our prayers many, many times throughout the day and night.
We will check back to see the great first photos!
Love, Don, Wina, and Laura

Kelly Jo White said...

Hey Jenny Beth, it's Kelly Jo White. I wanted to say that I am so happy for you and that I will keep you all in my prayers. I know you are going to be a great mommy. I want to catch up sometime when things calm down for you so email me kellyjowhite@yahoo.com. Take care and God Bless!

Mahan Family said...

Hi, Jenny Beth. Congratulations on your baby boy. I can't wait to see pictures. I know you will enjoy him! Take care,

Sara Baker Mahan