Matthew and I decided to try and capture this very special moment in life. We have enjoyed this journey of pregnancy along with all the wonder and anticipation to meet our little gift from heaven. We are so ready to enter parenthood and are very prayerful/humbled to have this opportunity to raise and love a child. The time is so close that we took little day to have some pictures done to try and capture this precious time in our lives. We are a bundle of emotions right now just waiting for our little man's arrival. As we have prepared for parenthood we wish to give him and provide him with all the love that has been given to us from our parents. It is that love and guidance that we take with us into this new experience. Above all, we are confident that God will hold our hands throughout our efforts in parenthood. We want to thank all our family and friends for the thoughts and prayers throughout this time and we will keep everyone updated as this little bundle soon arrives. Here are a few of the pictures that we thought captured our love we share and the love we have for a soon-to-be baby boy.
Monday, November 3, 2008
This Moment
Posted by Jenny Beth at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Those are so sweet jenny beth!! You'll be glad to have those b/c once the baby comes, it's almost hard to remember what it was like to be pregnant. Such a special time...good luck!!
What great pictures!! I know that you guys are so excited to meet your baby boy! Best wishes and I cannot wait to hear all about him!
I keep checking in waiting for that sweet little boy to arrive. You are for sure in my prayers. Your pictures are beautiful!
Gorgeous pictures! You will be so glad you did that! Good luck with the upcoming arrival of your little boy! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
I knew in college that someday you would be the cutest pregnant girl ever and you didn't let me down! You and Matt and the new addition will be in my prayers for sure.
What beautiful pics!!! Those are moments that you will treasure!! I only wish I had had pics done of my pregnancies
great pictures!! Baby K is very lucky to have so much love before he is even born!
Keep us updated! You all are in my prayers.
JB - you both look great. The pictures are beautiful. We can't wait to see your little guy!!
Sweet and precious moments. You both look so happy. Not too much longer...
Where's baby K?? we are ready to see him!!!
Post a Comment