Friday, November 14, 2008

Grant's First Day

Baby Grant is doing well on his own today. He's off the ventilator and currently enjoying his first meal from his mommy. We are over the moon and in awe of this sweet little blessing in our lives. We thank you all for your continued prayers.



13 comments:

caroline G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caroline G said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is beautiful!!!

Whitney said...

Congrats!!!! He is so gorgeous!! I know you are just in awe of this little life that is your baby boy! :)

Misty said...

Congrats! He's ADORABLE! What a beautiful baby. I'm sorry your labor was so long. I know you are so happy that he's here.

Joel & Joanna said...

Oh what a gorgeous little boy! I am smiling so big for both of you and thankful that he arrived (even if he took his little time!) safely and is healthy & just perfect. You have our sincerest congrats, Mommy & Daddy!!!

lyla said...

congratulations--he is precious! glad to hear he and jenny beth are both doing well. sorry to hear she had a hard time :( i'm sure it was all forgotten as soon as she got to hold him for the first time!

Laurie said...

What a little sweetie pie! Congratulations to you all!

Amy said...

I am so glad he is doing better!! He is such a doll!!

Claire said...

I am so glad everyone is doing well! What a blessing!

Ryan said...

Congratulations!! He is perfect!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! As one of the nurses at the pediatric clinic in columbia, I have been following your progress and am so excited that he is finally here and I know you are too, he is adorable and perfect....get well soon and have fun getting to know the new little guy in your life!

Christine said...

Oh he is just beautiful!!! Enjoy your baby boy! It is just such a miracle isn't it!

April Kay said...

Hi Jenny Beth! Congratulations on beautiful little Grant! I keep remembering our talk that night at the New Mommy's/Expectant Mom's get-together at Lynn R.'s house and been wondering how the labor and delivery was going to go. I know you had a lot of anxiety but now that is all over and you can enjoy your precious little boy! I can't wait to trade c-section stories! :)I'm so happy for y'all! You have a perfect miracle!