Ok, so I have to admit that I am REALLY ready to get this show on the road. We are one day away from the due date and still no baby. I think he is WAY too comfortable in mommy's belly. So the plan is is we don't have a baby on our own by next Tuesday, we will be admitted into the hospital on Wednesday around midnight for an induction. Hopefully we should have a baby by next Thursday or early Friday according to my OB. So, in the meantime we are resting and nesting and trying to be patient. We will certainly keep everyone updated as things unfold. Stay tuned, we should have little Kroplin here soon. Hope everyone is having a great Fall. Please keep us in your prayers as we enter into this new world of labor/delivery/parenthood. Talk to everyone soon. Hugs to you all!!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Molly and I are sitting at the Vanderbilt conference looking at your pictures. We can't wait to get the phone call! Tell that little guy to hurry up!
Best wishes!! I know that everyting will turn out wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby!
Jenny Beth,
I know EXACTLY what you are going through! I am very ready to have this little boy and I am definitely running out of patience. I will be praying for you guys - - hang in there :) You are going to be such a great mommy!!
Post a Comment