Friday, November 14, 2008

He's Finally Here!!!

We are thrilled to announce the birth of our son William Grant Kroplin. Baby Grant arrived at 12:08am on Friday, November 14, weighing 6 lbs. 9 oz. and measuring 21 inches. After a long labor and eventual c-section, both mom and baby are recovering well, and dad is ecstatic. Baby Grant ended up swallowing some fluid as he entered the world, which compromised his breathing some and sent him to the NICU, but he is currently doing just fine. We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. We'll try to update the blog again later.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I had Bible study last night and I made a prayer request for the three of you. Welcome, baby Grant!!

amanda said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet Grant!

The Roper's said...

He "cooked" that long and still weighs just 6 lbs! Precious...Jenny Beth, he is too sweet. So glad to hear that he is here and you are both doing well!! Happy Birthday Grant!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah!! Congtrats!! He is precious! Welcome to the world baby Grant!! BTW I love the name Grant--that is Cooper's middle name!:) Glad to hear that you are all doing well!

The Monsarrats said...

congrats! praying for ya'll and him! jenn

Mary said...

He is PERFECT!!!

Congratulations!

Can't wait to meet my little 2nd cousin!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! Can't wait to see more pictures! I know that you are glad that he's finally here!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous! It sounds like we had very similar labor experiences. Glad mommy and baby Grant are healthy :)

Mary-Kate said...

Yay! So happy for you all!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name!!