Heading home from the hospital...hallelujah!
You are so adorable JB and so little after just havig a baby! Congrats and I am so glad that prayers were answered. We are thinking of you guys! Amy
I just now checked your blog and I am so glad I did! He is precious and I know you both are so proud. So thankful you and Grant are both doing well! Congratulations!!
You look fabulous! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are so adorable JB and so little after just havig a baby! Congrats and I am so glad that prayers were answered. We are thinking of you guys! Amy
I just now checked your blog and I am so glad I did! He is precious and I know you both are so proud. So thankful you and Grant are both doing well! Congratulations!!
You look fabulous! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment